nuffnang header

Friday 8 June 2012

Scroll...

Hi guys..

Today i take annual leave...why? coz most of the worker in my office take annual leave due to school holiday,,,so,,i also want a few days!!haha..not few days..only today and this monday..

Since im quite free today,,,so,,i take this opportunity to go to bangi..what so special with bangi?got UKM!!huhuu...i went there just now to take my scroll..i graduate last year but until yesterday still unable to hold my scroll with my bare hand..actually,,after graduated, i tried to take my degree scroll..but then,,the officer said that i still owed library rm7 ++..oh wai..then,,i decided to go next time coz that day dont have much time to pay at the library..

day after day,,still unable to have my scroll coz sometimes,,when i went there,,i didnt bring my shoes,,sometimes didnt have money to pay debt (LOL),,,sometimes,,i manage to pay my debt only (didnt know that only library open on saturday)..haha..



so,,today,,i went to UKM,,and finally manage to hold my scroll!!!


its been about 9 months since i graduate..i dont care much to get my scroll coz i decide to gain experience at places where im working right now..However,,its almost a year already working at places where i also undergo my intern there...so,,i think can try another job to gain more experience..if anyone wants to hire me,,can contact me ASAP!!huhuhuu...

No comments:

Post a Comment