nuffnang header

Monday 18 June 2012

KL..a memorable place...

Hi all..

just wanna write a short post so that this blog will keep update..huhuu..Last saturday night,,i got wedding at KL Tower..Its been a long time i havent went to KL tower..if im not mistaken,,last time i been there around 8-9 years old..LOL..actually im quite tempting to go there since long time didnt been there..but,,on the way there,,really reminds me of my old memorable time..on the way there,,i and my family went pass by few places such as tupai2 restaurant,,lowyat plaza,,time square,,and KLCC...argh..i dont know why i keep remember of those old moment that i had went through..sometimes i feel that i hope i will not been to KL anymore but dont know why theres always something that bring me there..maybe it tries to teach me to face whatever sad moment that i had experience and let bygone be bygone..even i myself always said that,,but dunno why theres always tiny hopes that is hiding inside my heart..

anyway,,here a bit pic that i can share with u all..bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment