nuffnang header

Wednesday 28 March 2012

sigh~

i dont know why,,but i think u r the 1st one after several years that manage to make me feel like this...

sometimes i feel that theres a huge gap between us..but sometimes i feel like we are only a few inch away..

i know that u also can feel the same as i feel..i know that u also need to wait the same as i have to..

but i dont think i can take it too long..one second feels like a week..one week feels like a month..every second i think of u,,,it took my heart away...im confuse that we're meant to be together or not..but theres several sign given that makes me feel like we're meant to be together..

oh God..

please let her know what i feel right now..
please let me know whether we're meant to be together or not..
please show me the right path for me and both of us..

143

No comments:

Post a Comment