nuffnang header

Sunday 1 April 2012

is my time almost over?

Hi guys..how your day today? sure its been a lot of fun for u guys..

I dont know if i can share this or not..but since i dont have any interesting story to be share,,lemme just wrote what i feel right now..huhu

Actually,,,this late 3 months (i think so),,lots of thing been happening to me..but what took my interest is that lately,,i manage to meet back several people that have an experience with me long time ago..the 1st incident is that i manage to reconnect back with my old best friend named yap which really have a good experience with him during my school days..yap was my best friend during im 7th years old..what i always remember about him is his handwriting..very particular and have a beautiful handwriting..and definitely cannot compare with my handwriting as my handwriting is so worst which cannot compared to most of my schoolmate either...LOL




Then,,,i manage to meet back my teacher during kindergarten..i and my family was at RnR heading from JB to KL..while taking order,,then,,all of a sudden,,got some woman approach my family and ask wether my family know her or not..then,,,my family definitely recognized her because she had been my teacher for quite a long time...then,,,she mentioned my name...where is 'k3nji'?i was taking order, heard that and turn back...im sure that i still recognized her after its been almost more than 10 years i havent met her..that time i was at 4, 5 and six years old..my mom also remembered what she told me during my kindergarten days..

"k3nji,,bila sudah besar,,dah berjaya,,jangan lupa dekat cikgu ye..?"

oh...im so touched that i manage to still remember her...thank you teacher letchumi..thank you very2 much for being a very good teacher and teach me from abc and 123 until now..

After that,,i manage to meet back my old friend during my kindergarten where also under teacher letchumi..she also had been my very close friend during kindergarten and during i went for 'mengaji'..her father is actually my ustaz during my children time..but the incident that i cant forget is that one day,,i was playing with my younger brother..u guys know the thing with spring and we can ride it like a horse?both me and my brother ride it together...then suddenly,,i jump and it bounce back and hit my brother..my brother bleeding quite bad and we went to my ustaz house where my parent was having some conversation..luckily there was no serious injury and my brother had recovered so well..its been a very good time for us..i know that we really have a good experience as you still remembered me until now..but sorry..i still think that we're mnot meant to be together..maybe we are more better to become as a really good and close friend rather than being more special..

Lately,,,which is just today,,,i manage to meet back my really2 old friend which i cant remember what experience that we had during our old days..my mom said that we had been a very good friend until we always holding each other hand when playing...LOL..unfortunately,,,i cant remember her compared to how she remembered about me...today,,i went to her wedding...im glad that she still remember me while i still tried to remember about her...

its just like them time is turning back for me....from my school days,,until my children days which i cant remember,,,is my time almost over?i hope that when my time had come,,,really hope that my friend can send my apologize to all people that i had communicate and have any relation with..im not meant to hurt u all as i always trying to behave properly and dont want to hurt anyone..if i was hurting anyone,,that was unintentionally behaviour..

a very thankful to all people that i had experience with and its a very wonderful days with u guys..

(hope that Allah can show me the right path before i return to Him)


No comments:

Post a Comment