nuffnang header

Sunday 27 May 2012

dengue fever..

hi all!!

its been a long time since last post..im pretty busy and have a lot of thing to do and think..previously im suffered from dengue fever for the 1st time..before this i thought dengue fever is just a normal fever..but my perception totally wrong..its not that serious..but it makes me appreciate how wonderful and be more thankful to Allah for give me the opportunity in having a good health..

On day 1,,,i was working and started to feel the fever..went to clinic during office hour,,and the female doctor just give me some medicine such as paracetamol, strepsils, and others..then,,on day 2,,i tried to go to work..coz im afraid that if my fever already cured,,i cant have an MC anymore..but then,,i was wrong..i feel so cold and i went to the clinic again for 2nd time and make some blood test...the result is my platelet is 190, my white blood cell is under 4.0 if im not mistaken..so,,the doctor said i just having a normal fever..on 3rd day,,i think i still have the fever..sometime feels the cold but sometimes i feel normal..decide not to go to work,,after having breakfast,,went to clinic nearby my house..and guess what,,the doctor said that im normal and my body temperature are normal!what the..im shivering,,and feel hot all over my body up to my ear and head!but then,,luckily the doc gave me another MC on that day coz i said i still cant work..



then, at night,,i feel my body so hot and i cant sleep...then,,at 1am,,my mom said let just go straight to the hospital and make some diagnostic..went to Kajang Plaza Medical Centre (KPMC),,and doing the same step again..make some blood test,,check body temperature..and this doctor also said that my body temperature was normal..but looking at my hand,,my hand quite red like a rash..around 5 minutes waiting,,then the doc said that my platelet was drop to 60!!in a day the platelet rapidly decrease!thank god i went to the hospital quite early..

admitted into the hospital

admitted into hospital for 7 days really makes me uneasy or anxious..i was struggling to increase my platelet to reach 100 i need at least 100 to be discharge..the nurse advise me to have a crab soup but i cant coz i didnt eat crab and prawn..if i eat,,then i will throw everything out back..got one day my platelet rise back to 80 and giving me hope to be discharge early..but then it drop back to 50..it quite hard for me actually..but then,,i accept what Allah had gave me as i know this is one of the test gave to me and i need to be strong..got also one day i was fainted in the toilet after trying to vomit..then,,after concious,,i go back to my bed and then faint again..after several minutes,,i woke up and straightly vomitted besides the bed..it quite embarassing actually especially towards the nurse..lol..

the nurse there was quite caring and very helpful!!and i think for the 1st time got other women are holding my hands!haha...it is for medical purpose okay..so,,i think its not wrong..my platelet reach 102 on 6th day im in the hospital..it reach 150 on the 7th day and i was discharged from the hospital..even though already been discharge,,my body that day are still weak..i have a rest on the weekend,,and get back to work on the monday..actually i can ask for more medical leave..but thinking that i still have a lot of work to do,,i decide not to take..

anyway,,after i being discharge from the hospital,,i wonder how my platelet so fast arise from 50 ++ directly to 102..then,,my mom said that she insert a bit of crab into my dishes without inform me..i was like what??luckily i didnt vomit..LOL

here are some the pic that i manage to snap..thanks for reading!!







No comments:

Post a Comment