nuffnang header

Friday 17 February 2012

Mah storeh update...

Hi!

Long time no see!!lol

Quite a few weeks didnt update my blog..Actually, tomorrow ill be heading to Kelantan once again coz need to send my younger brother to his college. This few weeks, i was quite busy as my employer was trying to bid for a big contract. Even though my position there are only like a peas,,but,,we were helping each other to make sure that we can compete with our competitors that their level are far more higher than my employer.

However, early of this week, we were informed that my employer had won the bid and definitely,,lots of task or job are waiting for us...Besides,,my manager said that we might need to work on shift when we start the project..aiyarkk...

OK. Thats all i can share about my job as actually, i dont like to share story of my workplace..

Perhaps, thats all for now and if i have a time,,ill write again..till then..

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment