nuffnang header

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Journey to Kelantan part 4 - the end

continued from Journey to Kelantan part 3

Ok..enough with the My mom's chicken rice shop poor service,,i want to continue on my journey to kelantan..Perhaps,,this will be the last part for my Kelantan's journey..

On this post,,i dont want to say much..but wanna share pic that i snap during i went for a walk there..

Laila Rawas Textile..i think the building design quite the same as some building in Malacca..

The road quite big..maybe because there's bus station..The advertisement shows yuna and other wimmenz with hijab..



There's also A&W there...

There's also McD!!

Dunno what's the name of this mosque..i zoom it,,if im not mistaken it show Masjid Al-Barqah

I also walk around to Laman Siti Khadijah


UMNO building at Kota Bahru...So big meh?


Pelangi Mall..dunno wether this mall is not yet open or already closed/bankrupt.. 

Finally,,,there's also KEDAI 1 MALAYSIA in Kelantan!!LOL
But cant deny that there are some of the goodies quite cheap..

Ok..thats all pic that i manage to snap during my day at Kota Bahru..Really had a good day and experience there..I went back by myself,,alone using flight..headed my way to KL Sentral and ride KTM to Bandar Tasik Selatan..


Then,,after several hours waiting for flight, bus and train,,,i use cab to bring me direct to home..lol

Thats all my story of my journey to Kelantan..Might share more with u guys about my life in the future..thats all for now..thank for reading!!

4 comments:

  1. lol my work place also in ur pictah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pelangi mall own partially by my family

    not bankrupt thou

    just that location not strategy, can't find anyone to do business there

    more of a residential area

    there are some empty house where you can rent it(whole house) while visiting here

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cant find anyone to do business there?woah..i really interested to know the history of pelangi mall..

      my opinion,,perhaps u should change the pelangi mall that offers different type of product there. perhaps such as lowyat plaza, or made up more fun zone there such as bowling etc?because i really do think that the mall is quite strategic as in only few meters from grand riverview hotel...make up a lot more advertisement to find someone to do business there bro rather than let it waste like that..perhaps i can do business there too..who knows.. :)

      Delete